Monday, July 18, 2011

Tee Week

Got a boring t-shirt that could use a little snazzy-ing up? Well, you are in luck! I am going to have a t-shirt refashioning week... starting RIGHT NOW!  :)

Ombre is all the rage right now. Need proof? Well, here it is, and here, and here. Oh, and here.


Well, I had a boring white v-neck that used to be this t-shirt (I got sick of ironing the ruffle/corsage thing so I took it off) and I decided to jump on the ombre band-wagon. Luckily, C&C (LOVE her blog) had a tutorial on how to dye your own ombre shirt.

Originally I had wanted to do a navy blue (like the J.Crew shirt) but when I went to buy the Rit dye, my husband helped talk me into the bright sunshine orange. I think it turned out pretty cute but kinda wish I had still done the navy blue. Oh well. Next time. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...