Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Power of Spray-Paint

I love spray-paint. It can transfer something cheap and ugly into cute and updated. Here are a few before and afters of some of my recent spray-paint projects.

Napkin holder ($1)
It wasn't so much ugly before but that blue sure didn't match my kitchen decor. But now that it is black it is oh so perfect! 

Mail organizer ($.50)
We were in desperate need of something to organize our mail and this was just the right price. The problem: it was a very, very dated brown. Problem is now fixed (I might even mod podge some cute paper on it later).
 
Lamp bases ($2/each)
I love the shape of these lamp bases. Now that they look just how I want them too I need to get some cute lamp shades made. 

I guess I really like black spray-paint. Good thing it goes with basically everything! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...