Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fashion Show at Lunch

Remember how I started a new job? Well, for the past few weeks I have been carrying around my lunch in a very unattractive grocery sack. And feeling lame all-the-while. So, I finally came around to whipping me up something cute to carry my lunch around in. Here is what I originally came up with:


Huge huh? I don't know what I was thinking. And I couldn't bring myself to carry around a monster lunch sack. So I cut it in half and now have this:


Muuuuuch better! I love, love, love it! The fabric. The ruffle. The bright, happy yellow lining (which I don't have a picture of...).


I'm so glad I don't have to use a grocery sack anymore!

Linking up with Today's Creative Blog, My Frugal Family: Talented Tuesday, and Creative Itch

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...