Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ruffled Neckline Refashion

I think it is safe to say that I LOVE refashioning clothes. Love it. And in my mind, the queen of refashioning is Alexis from My Mama Made It. Seriously, she is amazing at refashioning. Whenever I am stuck on how to refashion something I go through her archives to find inspiration. It never fails.

Recently, my sister gave me an old shirt of hers that she didn't wear anymore (because of a very obvious stain). I was more than happy to take the shirt because I knew I could do something to it to make it wearable again. I went to My Mama Made It and found this awesome tutorial and here is my finished result:



Cute huh? And no stain in sight. Success! Thank you Alexis for sharing all of your brilliant refashioning ideas!

Linking up with:
Blue Cricket Design: Show and Tell
The Shabby Chic Cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...